Tuesday 22 December 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature found at The Broke and the Bookish. I know I said I might not have time to fit in the features, but I have managed this one. I’m bypassing tomorrow’s post, but I’ll start up the Wednesday feature again in a couple of weeks. That aside, here is this week’s feature.

The topic for this week is top ten books I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under the tree.

1.     The Mephisto Club, as I really need to continue on with the Rizzoli and Isles series.
2.     Heartsick, as I really want to start the Gretchen Lowell series.
3.     Every Dead Thing, as I want to try out the Charlie Parker series.
4.     The Shell Collector, as I need to read more Hugh Howey.
5.     Alone, as I am dying to start the D.D. Warren series.
6.     Cinder, as I’ve been meaning to jump on The Lunar Chronicles bandwagon.
7.     Cold Granite, as I’m desperate to read the Logan McRae series as it’s set in my university city.
8.     Some Girls Bite, as the Chicagoland Vampires series seems like an interesting fantasy read and I need a new fantasy series to get into.
9.     Soulless, as I really enjoyed Gail Carriger’s young adult series I now want to read her adult series the Parasol Protectorate.
10.  Throne of Glass, again I wish to jump on the bandwagon.


I know Santa is not bringing any of these (Santa is bringing me a beautiful new watch instead, to replace the one I broke) but if he was bringing me books it would include these.

2 comments:

  1. Gretchen's series is amazing, I need to continue hers next year which would be book 4 for me, I think she ended it at 5 or 6. Sooooo good Siobhan

    I have had interest in Souless also, next year just may be the time.

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my to-read list for so long, I really need to get hold of it. I've heard so many good things about the Gretchen series.
      As for Soulless, my friend has the prequel series (which is what I read) and I adored it, hence why I cannot wait to read Soulless.
      Hope you have a wonderful holiday time! (:

      Delete