Saturday 23 January 2016

A Week In Retrospect.

Okay, so I’m back to posting this rambling update on a weekly basis now that the busiest time of the year is out of the way. Unfortunately, however, I am currently without a laptop. Acer has finally decided that the repairs require them to take a look at it – as I’d been saying from the start. Thus, I’ll be keeping this rather short.

Whilst my timetable is not as crazy as it could be (although it is bad enough) the constant early starts are killing me after spending so long being lazy over the Christmas period. It doesn’t help that I have a migraine building up to kill me – seriously, the eye twitch warning has been so bad the last few days I look as though I have a serious eye issue. Due to this I have not done all that much reading this week.

There were three books (one of them taking far too long due to a lack of real enjoyment), but I hope to get back into the swing of things soon. We have:
·          Life or Death. I’d been meaning to read this for quite some time, and having finally worked my way around to it I can say it wasn’t quite what I had hoped for. It was a good read, yet I had wanted something more based upon the reviews.
·         Marry Your Billionaire. I’ll start by saying I’m not the biggest of romance fans. I dabble in romance. I like it as an understory. Sometimes, however, romance books really pull me in. Such was the case with this one. Marry Your Billionaire was highly entertaining, and more than worth the read. I can assure you, if you enjoy romance you will enjoy this.
·         Night Film. This is the book that took me forever to finish. I could not get into it. I have heard so many good things about this book, yet in the end I found it to be rather drab. In short, it was a massive disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment