Sunday 17 January 2016

Stacking The Shelves.

I have been promising to start up a new feature since just before Christmas, and now with the busy period out of the way it is time for me to start said feature.

Stacking the Shelves exists to help us share the books we are adding to our to-read piles. This includes books brought in physical stores or online, books borrowed from friends or the library, review books, eBooks, and gifts. In short, if you have got your hands on a book then share.

I’d originally planned to share everything from the last month (from the time when I decided I was going to participate in this feature); yet to do such a thing would give you a scary long list. I really did go overboard in buying books after Christmas. Ergo, we have the books I picked up in the last week. After all, just because I was in Iceland it does not mean I stopped picking up books.

The physical books I managed to get my hands on this week are:
·          Runaway by Peter May.
·          Faithless by Karin Slaughter.

The eBooks I managed to get my hands on this week are:
·          Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway.
·          True Calling by Siobhan Davis.
·          Devil’s Peak by Deon Meyer.
·          Becoming Human by Eliza Green.
·          City of Blaze by H.O. Charles.
·          Lovestruck by Siobhan Davis.

I also managed to get my hands on one advance read copy this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment