Tuesday 19 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Recently Added To My To-Read Pile.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature that can be found at The Broke and The Bookish. The topic for this week is my top ten recently added books to my to-read list. It is a bit like the Stacking the Shelves I participated in on Sunday, but things have changed since then. I have read a couple of the books, and there has been new additions. Thus, the following is the ten most recent books I have yet to read.

Working backward (so the most recent first) we have:
1.     Keeping Mum: Long Weekend by Perrin Briar.
2.     Runaway by Peter May.
3.     Derailed Conscience by Eliza Green.
4.     Lovestruck by Siobhan Davis.
5.     Pretty Broken Girl by Jeana E. Mann.
6.     City of Blaze by H. O. Charles.
7.     Becoming Human by Eliza Green.
8.     Devil’s Peak by Deon Meyer.
9.     True Calling by Siobhan Davis.
10.  Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.


I own the first nine, and should read at some point in the foreseeable future, yet the last one is a release I’m waiting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment