Monday 21 November 2016

Who's Your Perfect Shifter?



Since being added to the Book Blogger List, I’ve had many amazing books sent my way. So many, in fact, that I have weeks’ worth of advance reading ready and waiting on my Kindle. As you can imagine, the occasional break is necessary. Whether you find yourself in a similar situation or whether you simply want some fun and games, I have something for you.

Shifter Date: Must Loves Lions is on my list of things to read next week. It’s a paranormal romance that I’m super excited about reading. Shifters and a dating app – what’s not to love? 

So, to get in the mood, I have some fun and games. Find Your Purr-fect Shifter Date! If you’re curious about who your perfect shifter mate would be, click that link and head over to a fun little quiz. It takes mere minutes, and it’s rather amusing. I got wolf shifter – let me know what you get!

Plus, as an added bonus, everyone who takes part will receive a free copy of this book I’m so excited about. What’s not to love? It’s a double win!

Head over now, and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment