Saturday 8 July 2017

Review: Marked by Fate: Origins

Marked by Fate: Origins Marked by Fate: Origins by Kristin D. Van Risseghem
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Marked by Fate: Origins is a wonderful quick read to leave you excited for the Marked by Fate collection due out later in the year. The fifteen stories within this one will leave you excited to find out more about the worlds and characters soon to be introduced to us.

Whilst I gave the overall collection a four star rating, I found the stories to have earned a range of ratings from me. All were between three and four stars based upon how intrigued they left me in reading the connecting story in the final Marked by Fate collection, yet all were wonderful reads in their own way.

Without a doubt, I’ll be interested in reading Marked by Fate once it is released – these stories have left me with many questions, and I cannot wait to find out more about each of the worlds.

My individual ratings for each story:

Ninjas & Nephilims: Three-point-five stars.
Jonah's Curse: Four stars.
Emerge: The Catalyst: Three stars.
The Apple Rebellion: Four stars.
Brooke's Time Travel Notebook: Three stars.
Instinct: Four stars.
A Becoming Attribute: Three-point-five stars.
Unsweet: Three stars.
Kingsman: Three-point-five stars.
Before the Magic: Three stars.
Prince of Hawks: Three stars.
Hag's Hut on the Hill: Three-point-five stars.
Doormaker: Devil's Harvest: Three-point-five stars.
Wrath of Witches: Four stars.
I Want to be a Pirate: Four stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment