Sunday 2 July 2017

Review: The Naughty Step

The Naughty Step The Naughty Step by Nikky Kaye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although The Naughty Step is the second book in the Billionaire Book Club series, it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. I read it as a standalone novel, and had no issues in understanding the story. That being said, I do now wish to go and give the prior book a read, simply so I can appreciate this series in full when future books are released.

The Naughty Step is one of those stories that pulls you in from the start to the finish, allowing you for a quick one-sit read that hold your attention the entire time. Despite the length of the story, we get to experience plenty throughout the tale. There is drama, there are steamy moments, there are entertaining moments, and no matter what every moment will leave you feeling something – even if that feeling is simply addiction to this story.

It’s very much a story you cannot put down; a short, sexy, and funny read you are sure to enjoy if you want a little escape from the world. I’ll admit that I would have liked it to be a little bit longer, that I would have liked a little bit more drama, but that’s just me. It’s a rounded up four stars (one that was extremely close, hence the rounding up), but that’s only because I was left wanting more from this. Not in the sense that I wasn’t happy with the way the story played out – simply that I felt as though this story had the potential to be truly mind blowing had it been a full-length novel.

Nevertheless, it was a great read. It is certainly worth picking up for anyone looking for a quick hot read to pass some time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment