Thursday 13 July 2017

Review: Vengeance Unclaimed

Vengeance Unclaimed Vengeance Unclaimed by Louisa Lo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Vengeance Be Mine and was more than ready to jump into the rest of the series. Before reading book two, I opted to read the short stories. Before Vengeance was a wonderful read – one of the best prequel stories I have picked up. I was somewhat tentative about Vengeance Unclaimed due to the length, yet my fears were unfounded.

Although it is a very short read – less than fifty pages long – yet it packs the same punch as the two prior reads in the series. In fact, I’d say it’s even more powerful because it achieves so much in so few pages. Honestly, if you’re enjoying this series, you really need to give Vengeance Unclaimed a read, as it adds even more to the overall story.

Filled with everything we’ve come to love about the series – the humour, the great characters, and the wonderful world building – this book opens up a realm of new possibilities. It’s always the little things that have the biggest of impacts, and such is the case with this story. It’s short and sweet, but when you stop and think about what you’re given, you realise it added so much to the overall series.

I really do not want to say too much, for fear of sharing spoilers, just know this is more than just a simple vacation story. This is a story that provides us with many wonderful scenes and a delightful addition to the secrets of the world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment