Tuesday 7 November 2017

Review: Eternity Embraced

Eternity Embraced Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Eternity Embraced is a short story in the Demonica world, occurring between Desire Unchained and Passion Unleashed. I had a bit of a debate about whether to give this one a three-star rating or a four-star rating, as I would actually consider it a three-point-five star read, but in the end I opted to round down. It’s not that I disliked this story, merely that it was not quite to the same level of amazing as the rest of the series.

Eternity Embraced is a bit of a cliché in terms of storyline, but Larissa Ione does enough with it to add her own spin and integrate it into the Demonica world. It’s short and sweet, but it does enough to pull you into the storyline. You can complete it in no time at all, but you will leave satisfied with the story.

It is not a necessary story to understand the rest of the series. It is a standalone in every way possible, giving us a short story of characters we do not encounter in the main series. Due to this you can read it without having read the rest of the series, allowing you an insight into what you can expect. If you’re a fan of the series, you can read it for a step back from the main storyline, a way to stay in the world without diving deep into the main events.

However you approach this, it’s a fun little addition to the Demonica world. It may not be my favourite story in the series, but I enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment