Tuesday 5 December 2017

Review: Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After Happily Ever After by Julia Sykes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Happily Ever After is another wonderful quick read in the Impossible world, giving us yet another insight into the future of the characters from the first book. It was a short and hot read, exactly what I’ve come to expect from Julia Sykes.

Finding Prey and Happily Ever After at the end of my copy of Impossible, I found myself overjoyed to be receiving a couple of short stories detailing the future of the characters. I love it when authors provide such short stories, allowing you to see where things go in the future. In Prey, the story included characters I had yet to be introduced to; in Happily Ever After, it was simply a story of the characters we already know so well.

There really isn’t much I can say without giving away vital details of the story, just know it’s a wonderful additional read in the series. If you enjoyed the characters in Impossible, then this one is certainly worth a read. It’s a wonderful ‘what came next’ tale, one that will leave you with a happy smile on your face by the time you’re done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment