Saturday 3 February 2018

Review: Enforcer's Price

Enforcer's Price Enforcer's Price by Sarah Hawthorne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having read and enjoyed Rebel Custody and Outlaw Ride, books two and three in the Demon Horde series, I knew I needed to go back and read book one. Not because I was missing any vital information, as each book works perfectly fine as a standalone novel, but because I enjoy the series so much. Quite often I find myself missing books in any series where each individual book is a standalone novel, but I did not want such to be the case with the Demon Horde series – thus, I jumped into Enforcer’s Price.

Enforcer’s Price is a wonderful introduction to the Demon Horde series, providing a brilliant insight into what you can expect of the series. Plenty happens throughout this one, with there being so many elements to ensure you are sucked into the story from the very first page. In fact, it quickly becomes a read you are willing to complete in a single sitting.

It is hard to pick what my favourite aspect of the story was, so I’ll list a few things.

First up, the characters. I positively adored the characters in this one. Both our main characters were a lot of fun. There was so much to both, each bringing so much to the table. Alone, they were enjoyable; together, they were amazing. The chemistry between them was great, leading to wonderful steamy scenes. It’s not just the main characters I enjoyed, though, as I enjoyed everyone in this story. The good and the bad, I enjoyed everyone for what they were.

Second up, the motorcycle club. It’s the kind we all love. Tough as nails men with the sweet interior we want to wiggle into. It was gritty with the necessary level of nasty to ensure we were pulled into the world. Sometimes these kinds of books fail to hit the mark, but the Demon Horde is exactly what you want from a motorcycle club.

The third thing I adored was the drama. There was plenty of drama throughout this book – along with plenty of action. It sucks you into both the relationship and the other events going on in the story. It’s not just the romance keeping you entertained, as there is plenty going on. Everything keeps you wanting to turn the page, desperate to see how all the details come together.

Without a doubt, this is a must read for fans of the genre. It’s certainly a motorcycle club you will want to follow.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment