Sunday 11 March 2018

Review: The Lightning Stenography Device

The Lightning Stenography Device The Lightning Stenography Device by M.F. Sullivan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I feel as though M.F. Sullivan’s The Lightning Stenography Device is a book that will divide readers – you’ll either love this one or you will struggle to get through it. I feel as though there will not be many people in the middle ground between.

The Lightning Stenography Device is a book with a wonderful premise, one that sucked me in instantly. I was intrigued by all the possibilities, and I wanted to know more. Such is what had me jumping into the book, and what convinced me to continue turning pages.

It is one of those books you will need to take your time with. I’m the kind of person who reads a book a day, quite often multiple books a day, but every so often a book comes along that I need to sit and read at a slower pace. The Lightning Stenography Device was one such book, as it had a lot of information and I needed to make sure I took it all in. It’s a heavy read, one with a lot of detail, and if you’re not careful some of the information may go over the top of your head.

I’ll be completely honest, this book wasn’t quite what I had anticipated but it was enjoyable enough. As I said, though, it will not be for everyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment