Wednesday 7 March 2018

Review: LOVE REIMAGINED

LOVE REIMAGINED LOVE REIMAGINED by Delancey Stewart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love Reimagined is the second book in Delancey Stewart’s Kings Grove series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. I read it as a standalone novel, and thoroughly enjoyed it – and now plan to go back and read Love Rebuilt. Why? Because I want to be up to date when Love Redefined and Love Reclaimed come out, as I’m positive this is a series I will be following.

I’m going to be honest and admit Love Reimagined isn’t my usual kind of romance read. My romance reads tend to fall well into the erotica genre, usually being quite dark reads. Love Reimagined is so very far from what I usually read, and yet it grabbed me. I’m so glad I took a chance on this one – it may not be my usual choice for a romance read, but it was extremely enjoyable.

Love Reimagined is a sweet clean read, one that offers up a lot of fun throughout. With plenty of drama and many emotions to be had, this is the kind of small-town romance people will adore. It’s simple and to the point, but you will love every page.

The characters are wonderful, the chemistry between them was great, and the storyline leaves you turning page after page to see what happens next. It sucked me in, and before I knew what was happening I’d finished this book in no time at all – I was pulled under, and desperate for more.

Without a doubt, I had a lot of fun with this one. There’s no doubt I’ll be reading more Delancey Stewart in the future – in fact, I already have Love Rebuilt on my Kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment