Saturday 10 March 2018

Review: Stakeout

Stakeout Stakeout by Karen Raines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Both Karen Raines and Brittany Crowley are new to me authors, yet Stakeout has ensured I will be giving both authors a read in the future.

Stakeout is the first book in the Stalker series, and it’s a wonderful start to what promises to be a seriously fun series. Within pages I was sucked into this one, the knowledge I wanted more of this series cemented in my mind before I had finished the first book.

Honestly, this was such an addictive read. There are so many elements of this one that pulls you in. The banter between the characters is wonderful, the chemistry between the characters is off the charts, the side characters are amazing, there is humour, there is a fun underlying story throughout, and everything has you turning the pages to get more of the things you’re quickly falling in love with.

Honestly, I’m in desperate need of book two – I need another Stalker novel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment