Saturday 10 March 2018

Review: Tell Me Now

Tell Me Now Tell Me Now by S. Moose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tell Me Now is the first book in S. Moose’s A Show and Tell Duet, and it was an interesting read. I’ll be honest, it’s not quite a full four-star rating – however, it was so close I had to round it up.

Tell Me Now is a story that will have you turning page after page, slipping deeper into the story with each word you read, leaving you ignorant of the world around you. Before you know what has happened, you’ve reached the end and you’re desperately looking to read the next book. I know for a fact I need to read Show Me How soon, as I’m desperate to continue this duet – and I know I will not be alone with this feeling.

Although the romance in this one is enjoyable, it was all the hidden details that sucked me in extra deep. References are constantly made to details, details we do not know much about, and it was this that had me wanting to read more. There were secrets, facts held close to the chest, and this was what I wanted to know more of. Sure, I was enjoying the romance, but nowhere near as much as I was enjoying watching the smaller details come to light.

Without a doubt, this is another duet I need to finish soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment