Friday 18 May 2018

Review: Dragon School: First Message

Dragon School: First Message Dragon School: First Message by Sarah K.L. Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sarah K.L. Wilson’s Dragon School series is the exception to my avoiding serial stories rule. From the very start of this series I was sucked in deep, and despite going a while without reading the books, now I’m back into the stories I believe it is going to be extremely difficult to pull me away again. In fact, I’m soon going to be back to the point where I am anxiously awaiting the next release.

Dragon School: First Flight, book one, sucked me completely into the world – it was so much more than I’d expected, and I couldn’t wait to get more. Dragon School: Initiate, book two, sucked me in even deeper – it showed me there was more to the story than I’d originally thought, ensuring I would pick up the next. Dragon School: The Dark Prince, book three, was a very important book in the series – it may not have been my favourite book, but it was vital to the overall story. Dragon School: The Ruby Isles, book four, continues to move things forward in a wonderful way – it may not be my favourite of the stories, but it is another important addition. Dragon School: Sword, book five, was another brilliant read, adding more to the series – it was also the book that reminded me why I was following the series in the first place, pulling me back in after a short hiatus. Dragon School: Dusk Covenant, book six, added plenty of new twists – more than enough to ensure I remained ensnared with the story.

Following the formula of the prior books, Dragon School: First Message brings even more to the table to further to addiction to the storyline. As with the prior books, this is a short read that hits hard – there is action along with new details, answers are given and new mysteries appear. There is plenty to keep you turning the pages, and then the ending will leave you desperately wanting more.

If you’ve enjoyed the series thus far, then you’re guaranteed to enjoy Dragon School: First Message. The world is slowly opening up, and it’s a wonderful thing to see. The storyline digs ever deeper, and you’re left excited to see how everything plays out. There is plenty throughout this one to keep you entertained, and entertained you will be.

Without a doubt, this is a serial I’m enjoying more than I ever thought I would.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment